Neoden 10 Pick and Place
The Neoden 10 (ND10) delivers exceptional performance and value. It features a full-color vision system and precision ball screw X-Y headpositioning that delivers an impressive 18,000 component per hour (CPH) placement rate with exceptional component handling accuracy. It easily places parts from 0201 reels up to 40mm x 40mm fine pitchtray pick ICs. These features make the ND10 a best-in-class performer that’s ideal for applications ranging from prototyping and short runs to high volume manufacturing.
The ND10 pairs perfectly with Neoden stenciling machines, conveyors and ovens for a turn-key system solution. Whether fed manually or by conveyor — you’ll achieve quality, time-efficient results with maximized throughput.
Every ND10 is shipped with a tool kit, ten-nozzle kit, 12” high-definition display with interface cable, mouse and keyboard.
Standard Nozzles (additional sizes available):
- CN040 1x: 0402 (optimal)
- CN065 2x: 0402, 0603
- CN100 2x: 0805, 1206, 1210
- CN140 2x: 1206, 1210, 1812, 2010, SOT23, 5050
- CN220 1x: SOP ICs, SOT89, SOT223, SOT252
- CN400 1x: ICs from 5mm to 12mm
- CN750 1x: ICs larger than 12mm
- Nine different reel feeder options, 8mm to 56mm sizes.
- Vibration feeder holds five 8mm tubes and occupies nine 8mm feeder positions.
- Large reel stand.
- Rail extensions increase maximum PCB length to 1500mm.